Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Set the table

Boston is a small city with many people from different countries. Boston has many restaurants, but doesn't have any carnivore's restaurants.
I am staying Boston to explore the market.
I'm writing this blog to tell you a bout the best places to find meat in Boston.

I hope you love my blog!

Slim fit

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a big steak is this!! Please take me this restaurant , of course your treat isnt it :)

      Delete
    2. This is a filet steak, the restaurant is Fogo de Chao, I will pay of course!
      Slim Fit

      Delete
    3. Great!! Thank you , waiting for your invitation :)

      Delete
  2. I was really atracted to your blog!
    I love meat and I am looking forward to your next post!

    -hyena

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, thanks for your attention. ; )

    ReplyDelete